Analyzing how search engine users (Google, Yahoo, Msn, etc.) search for varied information, we can outline two situations:
- In the first case, users use keywords. For your page to appear first in the search engine query results, your site needs to be properly promoted, otherwise, only the pages of your competitors are found;
- In the second situation, they use the exact name of the company as keywords, which will promptly find the page you are looking for. This situation is only characteristic of large companies.
Buying an Internet domain will increase the trust of your business customers and, moreover, give you professionalism. We can advise you on choosing an appropriate domain name.
Website Optimization for SEO Search Engines.
Through SEO optimization, we are pursuing top positions in search engines for words that can bring your customers. We guarantee that we will use the best and most effective practices in the field today to achieve the desired results. We also guarantee compliance with all Google's optimization and SPAM policies to make sure your site will never suffer.
Search engine optimization involves: analyzing competitors, optimizing the site, and correcting errors that currently prevent top positions, finding and analyzing all keywords that can bring customers and building new relevant links.
Changes that may be required in the optimization process are:
- the title of the site's pages, which must meet the essential search engine terms;
- meta description (the keywords on which the site is focused and the description of its pages);
- the actual content of your pages for optimal reasons, for both search engines and visitors to your site;
- source code, at this stage we identify syntax errors (and not only) that can make it difficult or even cut the access of human users or software robots used to index the pages of your site, which would mean incorrect site positioning in your searches with the help of search engines;
- the actual structure of your site if it hinders consistent implementation of SEO solutions.
Assuming that all sites would be as well optimized, they would no longer be differentiated from this point of view, so besides internal optimization of the site, it should be promoted from the outside.
A very important factor is the linkbuilding campaign that will significantly influence the growth of a site in search engines. Posting your site on Social Media, Social Bookmarking, or Web Directories can greatly influence the increase in traffic due to the millions of users browsing these sites.
It is very important that once a site is deployed, it highlights the progress it is making and highlights itself in the form of reports (Excel, HTML).